U1000MKII-HM-WM Clamp-on Heat/Energy Meter with Wall Mounted Keypad & Display
The New ULTRAFLO U1000MKII-HM-WM is a Clamp-on, Ultrasonic heat/energy meter with a separate wall mounted keypad and display, a “Best Value” alternative to traditional inline energy meters, for energy management and billing applications in domestic and commercial, district or shared heating or cooling systems. Offering significant installation cost and dry maintenance benefits over traditional inline products.
Key Features & Benefits:
- New: Clamp-on pipe mounted sensors with Wall Mounted keypad and display for wall or panel mounting
- New: larger pipe range Available in 2 options. 22mm – 115mm OD and 125mm – 225mm OD
- New: Optional Modbus RTU slave, RS485 serial and M-Bus communication.
- New: Ultrasonic, cross-correlation transit time method for flow measurement.
- New: 1Mhz transducers to get through poor/old thick wall pipes and larger pipework
- New: Water/Glycol option
- Simple to install: connect power and enter the pipe inside diameter, adjust the sensors and clamp-on the pipe, no specialist skills or tools required
- A clamp-on non-invasive alternative heat/energy meter to traditional in-line meter installation, plus dry servicing, providing minimum downtime and maximum availability.
- LCD with backlight – install & service information.
- Integrated pulse output for Volume flow and Energy in kWh(BTU). – aM&T & BEM’s compatible with Modbus.
Call our Service Team today for a quote on:
Need some advice?
Our team of fixed gas detection engineers have a wide range of expertise in specifying systems to suit your specific requirements and to discuss and installation and commissioning queries.
156 Woodburn Road, Carrickfergus, BT38 9AB,