3M GMI PS200 Auto Bump & Calibration Station
The PS200 Auto Bump/Calibration station is a calibration and bump dock specifically designed for the GMI PS200 portable gas detector. When the GMI PS200 Gas detector is docked in the Auto Cal station then it will automatically carry out a bump or function test to confirm the meter is functioning and passed for daily use. If the unit fails the bump test then the Autocal will proceed to calibrate the unit. The unit requires minimal training for use and records all event data and calibration records to a USB stick which you then upload to a PC to save the records.
- Auto Bump/Calibration Station 6mm Fittings (64052)
- Mounting Bracket (64295)
- M4 x 12 Pozi Csk Screw x 2 (24722)
- M4 x 12 Dbl Sems Pozi Pan Screw x 3 (24957)
- Universal (12V 2A) Power Supply Unit (67347)
- Push-in Barbed Adaptor (6mm) x 2 (64443)
- 600mm Tygon Tubing (12712)
- In-Line Filter Assembly incl. Barbed Adaptor (64266)
- USB Memory Stick with Software & User Instructions (64184)
- Quick Operating Instructions (64186)
- Shipping List (64185)
* Requires Calibration Gas Kit to operate. Which includes Demand Flow Regulator and Quad Test Gas Mixture.
Please contact our helpful sales team on +44 (0) 1704 330 315 if you would like to discuss your requirement or application.
- Simple user interface
- Full bump, calibration and charging options
- Bump/calibration results storage
- Stand-alone, PC and ethernet options
- Robust construction