Analox AX60 – Package 2, Central Display Unit, 2x AX60 + CO2 Sensor Units, 2x AX60+ Alarm Unit
ANALOX AX60+ PACKAGE 2 CONTENTS
The AX60+ has the ability to create a gas detection system by combining a central display unit with up to 4 oxygen, carbon dioxide sensors or a mixture of both and up to 8 strobe alarms.
- 1 x Central display unit
- 2 x Ax60+ CO2 Sensor Unit
- 2 x Ax60+ Alarm Unit (blue strobe)
- 1 x Quick connect with universal power supply
AX60+ MULTI GAS MONITOR
The Analox Ax60+ multi-gas monitor… because plus is more. The Ax60+ is a wall-mountable multi gas monitor for detecting carbon dioxide with an option for monitoring oxygen available now. Based on the popular Ax60 CO2 detector, the new Ax60+ multi gas monitor offers the additional functionality of being able to add modular sensors, creating a fully flexible solution.
- The CO2 sensor is set by default to trigger a low-level alarm at 1.5% CO2, an evacuation alarm at 3% CO2 and a time-weighted average alarm (TWA) of 0.5% CO2measured over eight hours. Alarm set-points can be fully customised by the user to adhere to specific local regulations.
- The O2 sensor available to order now, provides an early warning of both oxygen depletion and oxygen enrichment.
- The O2 sensor is set by default to trigger low-going alarms at both 19.5% and at 18% and a high-going alarm at 23%. The alarm setpoints can be changed by the user. Warnings are announced by high-visibility strobe lights and high-volume sounders.
- The CO2 and O2 sensors are interchangeable and can be fully integrated as part of a multi-point, multi-gas detection and alarm system.