New UF3300 Fixed Clamp-on, Heat/Energy, Flow and Process Measurement Meter
THE NEW ULTRAFLO UF3300 CLAMP-ON FLOW ENERGY/HEAT AND PROCESS MEASUREMENT METERS FROM MICRONICS, FOR SIMPLE, ACCURATE FLOW AND ENERGY MEASUREMENT FROM OUTSIDE THE PIPE!
Our fixed flow and energy/heat meter solutions for closed pipe applications are ultrasonic, clamp-on and non-invasive, This means considerable savings from no cutting pipes or downtime interruption to process whilst the meters are being installed and low operation costs ie no in-line blockages and dry maintenance. The ULTRAFLO UF3300 brings simplicity to the non-invasive measurement of liquid flow and hydronic energy. It offers the user quick and accurate flow and energy measurement. And with its easy to follow menu and simple set up results can be achieved in quick time!
Application/use: Include Process fluid measurement, HVAC/Building Services metering, District Heating Network monitoring, Ultrapure water measurement and Heavy fuel oil metering,
- New: cross correlation flow measurement system
- Flow Range – 0.1m/sec to 20m/sec bi-directional
- New: now available as a pulse output heat/energy meter
- Display – 240 x 64 pixel graphic display, with backlight
- Set-up via 15 key control panel
- Power – 86v to 264v AC. Optional 24V a.c./d.c. 1A max
- 4 user selectable languages including English, German, French and Spanish
- Accuracy Pipe ID >75mm – +/- 0.5″ to +/-2% of flow reading for flow rate > 0.2m/s
- Accuracy Pipe ID 13-75mm +/- 3% of flow reading for flow rate > 0.2m/s
- CE Approved
Call our Service Team today for a quote on:
+44 (0)2893 350425
Need some advice?
Our team of fixed gas detection engineers have a wide range of expertise in specifying systems to suit your specific requirements and to discuss and installation and commissioning queries.
156 Woodburn Road, Carrickfergus, BT38 9AB,