Gasmaster is a small, versatile and powerful gas detection control panel that combines easy operation with a wide range of input and output capabilities.
The Gasmaster gives all the information you need about your gas and fire detectors. The wide multi-lingual display shows gas levels from all detectors at the same time and allows system customization and testing through front-panel buttons. Using a variety of outputs, the Gasmaster gas detector control panel can operate ‘stand-alone’ or interact with any alarm devices and control systems.
- All gas levels are displayed concurrently, allowing for a quick inspection of the system’s status.
- Alarm messages can be tailored to include the name or position of any detector in the alarm system.
- The LCD can be programmed to display in a variety of languages.
- The menu system is simple and straightforward to use, allowing for quick setting changes.
- From day-to-day operation to re-calibration, all tasks may be handled from the front panel – regular testing can be completed quickly.
- The event log feature allows you to view the history of system faults and alarms.
- Offers analogue, relay, and Modbus outputs, which makes it easier to communicate on the site.
- Flexibility: The Gasmaster can keep an eye on up to four detectors in almost any arrangement of gas detectors, fire zones or Environmental Sampling Units. Software allows for instantaneous reconfiguration and event log upload.
- Two independent alarm levels per channel that can be set up to meet site requirements.
- Facilities for remote inhibit and reset provide control from any location on your property.
- Compatible with a 4-20mA or mV pellistor-type gas detector, mV pellistor detectors lower the cost of the system’s purchase and upkeep.
- You only need to acquire the necessary number of input modules as 1, 2 and 3 channel systems can be extended in the future by adding additional modules.