As many businesses are looking for solutions to return to a new normal working environment. Gas & Controls have the Solution to get your business working again and ensure safe distances between workers in industrial environments. At a time when worker health and safety has never been so important, the ZoneSafe P2P Social distancing solution helps to maintain a 2 metre zone between workers. Workers within a 2 metre proximity to each other are immediately warned of any interaction using wearable tags with vibration feedback.
• Adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines.
• Reduces Person-to-Person Contact.
• Ensure Safe & Consistent Distancing is Maintained.
• Quick to Deploy to Workers at a Job Site or Workplace.
• Actively Warns Workers through Vibration.
• Full 360o Detection Zone.
• Uses Reliable Active RFID Technology.
• Fast Recharging Embracing the Convenience of Wireless Charging.
• Option to Integrate with Hi-Viz Jacket.
• Encourages Spacial Awareness.
• Improves Site Health & Safety.
ZoneSafe P2P tags are quickly charged through convenient QI wireless chargers. Charge individual or multiple devices without connecting wires or replacing batteries.
Active Radio Frequency Technology
ZoneSafe P2P uses proven and reliable Active RFID technology. ZoneSafe proximity warning systems are trusted and used by customers globally within manufacturing, construction, waste & recycling, utilities, warehousing, distribution and aviation.
Access & Density Control
ZoneSafe P2P can control access and limit the number of people entering a work area. Restricting access reduces overcrowding and maintains minimum distances. Can be used as a primary or secondary control on entry points such as doors, swing gates, and turnstiles.
Actively Maintain Safe Distances
Each worker wears a ZoneSafe P2P tag. When a P2P tag detects another P2P tag within a 2 metre distance, a vibration alert is activated to indicate there is a risk of contact. The vibration ceases when P2P tags no longer breach the minimum threshold.
ZoneSafe P2P helps reduce contact between workers, encourage spatial awareness, and ensure safe distances are maintained while carrying out work.
For more information or to request a quotation please do not hesitate to contact us on 028 93350425